Leader - HR at Wistron Infocomm Manufacturing India Pvt Ltd
Views:415 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Wistron - Executive/Senior Executive - Government Affairs (3-5 yrs)
Job Title: Executive / Senior Executive - Government Affairs
Experience: 3+ years
Location: Bengaluru & Delhi
- Government affairs managers are public relations specialists who coordinate legislative efforts by working with state, local, and governments as well as the media.
- They help the organization meet legislative goals by creating policy proposals and working with government agencies
- Government affairs executives are generally directly responsible to liaison with the govt for the organization.
- As part of their jobs, government affairs appointed person has to perform research, manage internal and external communication, and contact various media outlets.
- The responsibility also is to track happenings within the government that could affect their organization.
- Proactively, they research policies to see what changes could be advantageous and which trends might impact the company in the future.
- Degree in such fields as communications, public relations, or journalism and with LLB will be an added advantage
- Excellent writing skills
- Able to communicate with others
-Familiar with media outlets and platforms
- Ability to solve problems
- Strong public speaking skills