Senior HR Manager at Webengage
Views:377 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
WebEngage - Manager - Customer Success (2-5 yrs)
Customer Success Manager
About us :
- WebEngage is a customer data platform and marketing automation suite that makes user engagement and retention simplified and highly effective for consumer tech enterprises and SMBs. One of the hottest global SaaS companies, we've been recognized by G2 as a Marketing Automation Leader in Asia 2021.
- The platform helps brands drive more revenue from their existing customers and anonymous users through highly contextual, hyper-personalized engagement campaigns across 10 communication channels.
- We are headquartered in Mumbai, India, and have offices in Delhi, Bangalore, So Paulo, and Dubai. We work with thousands of brands worldwide, across industries like eCommerce, EdTech, Fintech, Foodtech, Media & Publications, Gaming, BFSI, Healthcare, and Online Retail.
About the role :
- Is your goal to build relationships based on trust which results in happy, passionate, loyal customers and colleagues?We are looking for people with the right mix of compassion, communication skills, and technical knowledge to get the job done.
- Keen to know more about how you could contribute? Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers needs first.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement (including on-site meetings) with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Conduct usage and adoption reviews, and proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges. Continually identify and develop new uses for WebEngage that drive adoption and that align to customer business needs and marketing goals.
- Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on best practices so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Be responsible for upselling and renewals, and increase the revenue per customer. Implement and optimise cross-channel retention campaigns for the customers.
- Help drive customer references and case studies, and produce reports and presentations to explain insights and results to marketing professionals. Provide strong account management to existing clients, offering support and keeping them abreast of new products and services that could be of value to their business.
Life at WebEngage :
- We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level view across the board with our monthly & quarterly town hall meetings.
- A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed ,creative and productive environment.
- Practice autonomy,open communication,growth opportunities,while maintaining a perfect work-life balance Go on company-sponsored offsites, once a year and blow off steam with your work buddies! (Post Pandemic)
Perks & Benefits :
- Learning is a way of life. Unlock your full potential backed with cutting-edge tools and mentorship ( Macbook for Engagers & reimbursement for your WFH setup!) Get the best in class medical insurance (with Covid Care facilities), programs for taking care of your mental health , and a Contemporary Leave Policy (beyond sick leaves)
Explore more here :
- Think you fit the bill? Come along, let's redefine the future of Marketing Automation!
Strong customer service background, follow-up, and organizational skills.
- 2 to 4 years of experience; at least 2+ years of relevant work experience in a customer-facing role (customer success or account management).
- SaaS experience a benefit.
- Bachelor's degree in IT/Computer Science.
- A Masters degree in Business Administration would be preferred Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills & strong client servicing skills.
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well