Senior Consultant at Ace Consultants
Views:805 Applications:305 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Senior Manager/Manager - HR Business Partner (6-12 yrs)
1. Assist in training and conducting Performance assessment system.
2. Ensure the approved organization structure is correctly mapped in the employee master data by timely sharing of information w.r.t. people rotations, structure modifications, with the employee movement group.
3. Ensure all employees new to the role (i.e. new joiners/ internal transfers/promotees) are properly integrated along with proper HOTO (hand over take over) of replacement as per the new processes laid down.
4. Drive closure of policy/process changes in HR subjects relating to operational difficulties faced by employees, with HR and Divisional Leadership.
5. Support CBO/Function Head in (a) executing Central HR processes in the Division / Function such as Stakeholder Feedback, Sustainable Engagement Survey, Engagement initiatives with key Talent etc. (b) Whenever there are major structure changes, in rolling out the structure and monitoring and escalating any of the areas which requires Division Head attention.
6. Ensure proper analysis of Exit reports received from Central agency & jointly developing the action plans with the Division Leadership & CHRO
7. Division specific Training need identification for their frontline cadres and ensuring designing of the same through L&D team. Execution of the L&D intervention will be done by the field force team.
8. Young Talent Management (YTM) - Monitor the execution of the defined stints during the first year including planning of stint changes and reviews after each stint and highlight any issues in smooth execution of learning to the Manager YTM.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.