Analyst - Recruitment Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:489 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits - KPO - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (5-8 yrs)
Job opportunity for a graduate/PostGraduate from tier 1 institute to take the role of a Manager - Compensation and Benefits, holding 5- 7 years of experience in global rewards structure. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
LOCATION: Mumbai, Bengaluru or Gurugram (Working remotely for the time being)
- Creating the global rewards structure
- Standardisation of processes around C&B
- Market benchmarking
- Managing the existing compensation structure
- Managing increment cycles
- Creating special C&B strategies like incentive program, long-term value creation program, ESOPs, etc.
- Full time MBA from tier 1 Institute
- Total experience: 5- 7 yrs. with min 4 yrs. in Global Compensation and Benefits
- A strong knowledge of global rewards structure and Market benchmarking
- Excellent people management skills
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains