Associate Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:449 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Director - Company Secretary - BFSI - CS (10-15 yrs)
About the Role : We are looking for a Company secretary who plays a crucial role in ensuring the transparency of the company's operations and the protection of the shareholders' interests lies in this individual. The candidate must also ensure that the company's meetings are well-organized, properly conducted, and that minutes are taken accurately.
Some high level things you would own but not limited to:
- You will lead the entire Secretarial Department.
- You will be conducting Board Meetings, General Meetings, Board Committee meetings, etc. and closing all associated activities
- Strong exposure in Corporate Legal Compliances, SEBI, LODR, RBI Regulations for NBFC, Adherence to the Statutory and regulatory Compliances of India.
- You will lead and contribute to the development of business processes and policies to better enable achievement of business objectives, mitigate risk, reduce inefficiencies and improve effectiveness
- You should be adept in drafting board meeting papers, board committees and various other committees , policies and procedures.
- You will identify and due compliance with local laws and regulations and assist in auditing the compliances to laws and regulatory requirement
- You will liaise with relevant authorities/departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- Exposure in equity funding raising, Merger and Acquisition, etc., shall be an added advantage.
- Compliance with Companies Act and the Rules made there under, for all companies in the group, with specific emphasis on RBI regulations for NBFC and FDI Compliances.
- Team Management
What you would possess already :
- Required CS
- Preferably from BFSI Industry
- 8-12 years of experience as Company Secretary
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.