Recruitment Specialist at Quick Heal Technologies Limited
Views:453 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Quick Heal Technologies - Manager - Channel Sales (8-12 yrs)
Channel Sales Manager - Middle East
- Profile includes introduction, demonstration, negotiations, closing the deal independently and all other sales activities to develop future business and achieve targets.
- Preparing Techno-commercial proposals for various decision-making.
- Working under strict deadlines, monthly/Quarterly targets etc.
- Profile demands ability to grasp concepts like strategic planning, buying behaviour, leadership qualities and organizational behaviour and implement them as per the need.
- Build sustainable customer relationships by engaging with both IT and business users.
- Ensure Business targets are met or exceeded on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Build strategic relationships with assigned accounts.
- Manage outstanding payments & set targets for the sales people to achieve.
- Ability to identify suitable customers for sales and building comprehensive funnel.
- Weekly Reporting & Weekly Planning.
- At least 8+ years in Enterprise IT and technology sales in Networking and Security/Cloud industry across Middle East.
- Should have a customer focus and result oriented approach.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Experience in customer engagement
- Complete understanding of B2B purchasing behaviour
- Good selling & negotiation skills
- Experience in proactive lead generation techniques.
- Good understanding of the organization's policies and processes related to customer and partner.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.