Partner at VK Catalyst Consultancy LLP
Views:1038 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
Manager - Legal - LLB (10-15 yrs)
- Review & analysis of complex contracts including preparation, drafting & negotiation.
- Independently drafting, reviewing agreements, creating standard templates of agreements, Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing of a wide range of domestic and international commercial contracts (including NDAs, Consortium Agreements, Pre-Bid Agreements, Supply and Purchasing Agreements, Work Contracts, Framework Agreements, Service Level Agreement, Government Contracts, etc.) with public and private customers, as well as suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Act as an in-house counsel/ advisor for all legal matters
- Liaise with external counterparts - for any litigation or recovery matters
- Provide expertise on matters pertaining to statutory compliance, IPR, taxation issues etc. from a legal standpoint
- Act as an advisor to the business on any ethics & compliance related matters
To advise on employment related issues e.g. termination, severance, mutual separation, outsourcing arrangements, employment templates
- Supporting employment practices including drafting of contracts, intellectual property agreements, as well as providing guidance during other critical activities if needed
- To ensure that all legal and compliance related issues are approved by in accordance with policies and guidelines.
- LL.B. qualification with strong communication & stakeholder management skills
- 10 + years of relevant experience - candidates from a similar/ allied industry segment may be considered
- Experience providing legal counsel on a wide variety of corporate/commercial matters
- Experience drafting and negotiating agreements