HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:961 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:179
Manager - Legal - BFSI (4-7 yrs)
Job location is Mumbai
Prior exp in BFSI legal will be added advantage
Job entails an in-house legal counsel at the group level. It requires a good understanding and interpretations of the regulations at the domestic and global levels. The position is diverse in nature and there is a ton of project work involved. Excellent learning platform for someone to take on new responsibilities within legal and compliance.
Reports To: Head - Products
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Understanding and applying regulations incidental to the business across geographies.
- Drafting legal agreements, documents as required for various businesses.
- Reviewing various agreements/offering documents to ensure all risks have been mitigated on the Funds Advisory/Consulting/NBFC business lines.
- Assisting with various regulatory filings across geographies (Form ADV, CFTC filing, NPPR etc.)
- Reviewing regulatory developments, implementing the appropriate procedures, while ensuring compliance with rules and regulations.
- Liaising with various legal counsels/compliance firms across the globe to assess the implication of regulations pertaining to Funds Advisory/Consulting business lines.
- Graduate/Post-graduate degree in Law
- Must have minimum work experience of 4-7 years in Funds Advisory/Corporate Law pertaining to NBFC and Custody business.
- Ability to provide efficient solutions and meet timelines
- Should have good communication skills and ability to work in teams
- Should have an affable personality, especially while liaising with counterparties