Kantar - Account Manager/Account Director - Research (4-8 yrs)
About INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH
International research is one of India's largest market research units handling major national and international quantitative consumer research projects for blue-chip clients. As a researcher in International research Kolkata, you will constantly provide sophisticated solutions to our clients, applying the highest standards of innovative, quantitative market research tools.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of one of the largest and fastest growing MR units in the country
- Opportunity to work on strategic international research projects for our global British American Tobacco for about 50 markets around the world. We also have staff deputed across several continents on international assignments.
- You get to work on sophisticated, challenging, mentally stimulating and high-end research assignments with the best minds in Market Research
- A journey of learning and growth
- An informal and engaging workplace that values caring, integrity and innovation.
In a snapshot, we offer a combination of Top Quality clientele, assignments and team.
Snapshot of our Clients:
British American Tobacco (BAT): the world's second largest tobacco company and the parent company of ITC. International research has leveraged its tobacco research expertise in providing research and consultancy for BAT companies around the world. In the last 3years, it has conducted research for BAT in all continents in over 50 countries across the world including Malaysia, Australia, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, South Africa, Nigeria, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Spain and Netherlands. To service the BAT business, International research has placed researchers from its office in London, KL, Seoul, Tokyo and Amsterdam. International research role in such projects is to develop the proposal, the research design and questionnaire, processing the data, conduct the analysis and work out the final presentation. Fieldwork is locally organized by the BAT Company.
International research works together with BAT headquarters in London, to develop research protocols, conduct experimental projects, initiate changes and improvements in existing research methodologies.
Some of our Studies:
- Annual Brand Health Exercises
- Tracking Brand Health and Evaluating effects of Inputs
- Simulated Test Marketing
- Consumer Segmentation and Category Understanding
- Using segmentation studies across markets to help create Global portfolios, Regional portfolios, developing brand positioning, differentiating between Brands
- Pricing: Brand Price tradeoff, Choice based Conjoint, Simulated purchase
- Packaging Research
- Product Test and product space mapping
- Post launch tracking
- Measuring the effect of marketing initiative through creating short term panels and measuring Pre Vs. Post
- Market sizing exercises
Role: Account Manager/Account Director
Reporting Line: VP
About The Role:
Experience Skill and Knowledge Required:
- Possess good industry and category knowledge in areas familiar with familiar with Consumer goods, durables or telecom
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable with disparate sets of information and ability to draw accurate causal linkages
- Strong people and team management skills, capable of motivating team to deliver high quality work with enthusiasm and freedom from stress
- Effective in managing external and internal relationships, with strong service orientation
Role Description :
- Designing high quality research using right tools and techniques to address client needs
- Providing high quality and insightful directions for appropriate and focused client action
- Managing key client relationships by understanding their needs sharply and providing solutions to key questions
- Training and Developing technically competent team of researchers, identifying their needs and providing coaching, counseling and mentoring to help them tap their true researching potential
- Managing team motivation and morale through timely feedback, well managed delegation and workload allocation, resolving queries and managing client and internal stakeholders expectations to ensure adequate work-life balance for team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.