Hexaware - General Manager - Talent Acquisition (15-20 yrs)
Description : Looking for a strong recruitment professional to be part of a global hiring team and handle the entire international hiring for the BPS division
Roles & responsibilities :
- Partner with Business, HR Business Partners and Resource Management Group in identification and prioritization of current & future talent needs, and the deployment of requisite recruiting strategy for fulfilment.
- Ensure effective fulfilment for all Projects resulting in zero revenue loss.
- Adhere to recruitment budgets and overall resourcing cost.
- Manage key ratios of TAT, CPH, Joining Ratio, Referral contribution and infant attrition.
- Develop, drive and execute comprehensive search strategies designed to recruit employees across levels and from respective candidate pools (i.e. competitive research, industry profile development, networking, campus hiring, direct sourcing, vendors, etc.).
- Develop & manage strong search partners and assessment tools.
- Drive Campus hiring and implement appropriate programs in order to hire top talent.
- Monitor progress against the hiring and recruiting plans, and identifying ongoing areas of improvement and associated actions.
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operating plan and participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Establish strategy for improving quality of hire and retention of new hires.
- Conduct interviews and drive hiring process with metrics to measure results.
- Monitor and review recruiting KPIs to identify opportunities to improve performance results within the business.
- Collaborate with HR business partners and business leaders to define appropriate specifications for approved immediate and future internal and external positions.
- Provide insights to Business regarding industry trends, competitors and the consequent impact on talent landscape and recruitment strategy.
- Resourcefulness to develop and implement recruitment programs ensuring effectiveness, consistency, and compliance with overall strategic planning
- Put in place meaningful metrics, processes, and tools to measure and continuously improve the efficiency of the Talent Acquisition function.
- Be the strategic partner to Business and functional Leaders in consultatively fulfilling their talent needs.
- Ensure key business stakeholders are delighted with the right talent acquisition partnership model.
- Defining a roadmap with a focus on building best-in- class Talent pool/pipeline for an Organization in its transformation journey.
- Support leadership efforts to drive recruitment performance and effectiveness.
- Support Sales/Sales support team in RFP/RFI responses for upcoming business deals.
- Represent the organization in prospective client visits.
- Partner with Marketing to develop and drive a strong employer brand on social media channels deployed for recruitment, positioning as an employer of choice.
- Ensure that the recruitment strategy aligns with the diversity and inclusiveness goals of the organization.
Preferred candidate profile :
1. 15+ years of total experience in Talent Acquisition
2. Strong BPO hiring background with hands-on experience in hiring for international locations
3. Should be a people manager with strong leadership qualities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.