Senior Talent Acquisition at HackerEarth
Views:768 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:189
HackerEarth - Enterprise Account Manager (3-8 yrs)
HackerEarth is an AI-powered developer assessment software that helps companies to accurately measure a developer's skills through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessment, allowing companies to automatically generate standardized tests based on various skills and then accurately measure the developer's performance on those skills.
We proudly serve 500+ customers across the globe with many of the fortune 1000 names in the list like Walmart, Amazon, Barclays, GE, Siemens etc. We have assessed more than 1M candidates, support 37 different programming languages, provide 8 different types of assessment techniques and enable assessments across 100+ different skills.
HackerEarth also has a community version of the product that is used by developers all across the globe, to assess their coding skills, become better at it and measure their true potential. They do it by solving coding challenges across different topics/skills and by participating in online competitions/hackathons. We have a thriving community of 5M+ developers.
We're seeking Enterprise Account Managers to join our amazing team in Bangalore! To be successful in this role you need to show loads of initiative and a drive to contribute to a team producing outstanding work. This is a fantastic career defining opportunity for a target driven sales professional who enjoys a role filled with variety, challenges and autonomy.
To be successful in this role, you will have :
- Proven experience and track record of enterprise solution sales in driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, and creating new business.
- A great communicator, presenter and influencer
- High energy with the desire and ability to grow and thrive in a dynamic startup environment
- 4+ years- experience in a technology or consulting sales role (SaaS preferred) and a good understanding of solutions selling methodology and tools
- Driven, motivated, and eager to make high earning
- Highly disciplined in approach and familiar with sales management tools and CRM
Roles are responsibilities :
- Driving product sales by developing and executing sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets.
- Conducting presentations, meetings and workshops with CXO level clients
- Demonstrating and clearly differentiating the product from the competition focusing on value proposition.
- Account planning for maximizing HackerEarth's product and services utilization.
- Managing forecasts accurately and delivering against substantial revenue targets and achieving the assigned sales volume.
- Identifying new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities.
- Responsible for timely execution of sales contracts, invoices and collections.
- Mix of account retention with year on year growth & acquisition of new enterprise client logos.
If you're looking for an outstanding opportunity that you can really make your own, we would love to hear from you. In return you can look forward to being part of one of the coolest and fastest growing startups in the country offering outstanding professional growth and a healthy work culture.