Consultant at Innoquest Consulting
Views:711 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
General Manager - Quality - Healthcare Payer - BPO (15-22 yrs)
General Manager - Quality - US Healthcare Payer - BPO
Mandatory ask RCM:
15 Years Overall With 2-3 Years In Quality-Business Excellence Function Of A US Healthcare BPO / Six Sigma Black Belt Certified / Open To Working 4.30AM-1.30PM (9Hr Shift)
- Over 15 years of which at least 6 years in a BPO.
- Experience in Healthcare Payer/ Provider Quality is a must.
- Preferably, should have held leadership position in the Quality Assurance function of a BPO for about 2 to 3 years.
- Deployment of Standardized Transaction Quality Monitoring & Excellence Assessment across the organization.
- Deployment of Discovery Methodology, Transition Methodology, Continual Improvement Methodology, Operations Methodology applicable to Healthcare business.
- Alignment of organizational metrics to Excellence frameworks.
- Implement strong governance to address Operations Quality and Improvement projects and initiatives.
- Drive projects to optimize Cost of Quality & improve ROI.
- Deploy AI, ML, Analytics based SMART audits & also drive audit automations.
- Build team capability.
- Participate in client interactions through formal and informal channels towards ensuring attainment of objectives associated with the key deliverables.
- Support Account Management through active participation in client interactions during visits, due diligences, client reviews and any other form that may arise.
- Experience in driving Compliance Audits. Relevant certification preferred.
- Strong Program management skills.
- Strong domain knowledge in international healthcare processes and products.
- Complete knowledge and implementation experience of Excellence models.
- COPC registered coordinator and implementation experience of COPC, preferred
- Knowledge of ISO9000, ISO27000, HIPAA is added advantage.
- Work experience as Quality consultants will be an added advantage.
- Capability to train and conduct workshops in Business Excellence.
- Ability to identify process re-engineering requirements against end to end service provisioning in healthcare domain.
- Ability to work across various geographies.
- Strategic approach to problem-solving.
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- Diploma in Business Administration or any Post-graduation will be an added advantage.
- BPR/ Process Transformation.
- Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Certified Auditor - ISO 9001, 27001 (preferred).