HR at EC - Council
Views:1162 Applications:363 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
EC-Council - HR Professional - Recruitment - EdTech (5-15 yrs)
Human Resource - Recruitment - EdTech
Location : Mumbai/ Hyderabad
Job Profile :
- Develop a working knowledge of the business units to quickly identify hiring needs at the department level, as well as how that fits into the broader organizational culture.
- Develop pipeline of talent, specifically for frequently filled positions.
- Work creatively with departments to help create recruitment plans, identify resources for outreach and staffing needs.
- Build effective partnerships with hiring managers to ensure agreement with recruitment strategies.
- Leverage effective techniques to attract highly qualified candidates for open positions.
- Sourcing and engage passive candidates on hard-to-fill positions.
- Review applications conduct phone interviews and recommend top candidates to hiring managers.
- Manage interview process to ensure all interviewers perform meaningful assessments in a professional, fair and equitable manner.
- Partner with hiring managers to create competitive offers for selected candidates and present offers in a compelling way.
- Collaborate with internal support and operational teams to ensure effective onboarding experience; Build and manage pipeline of talent to meet future staffing needs.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule