Senior Consultant Recruitment at Crescendo Global
Views:601 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Compensation & Benefits Role - Consulting Firm (3-6 yrs)
Compensation & Benefits:
The role is responsible for independently delivering solutions in the area of Compensation & Benefit-in the Career Products segment. This involves researching and understanding client context; analysing client data and preparation of reports basis market collation and client data. The role also has a component of business development.
What is in it for you:
- Solution Design
- Interact with client to understand client requirements, their current organization structure and growth aspirations to contextualize the requirement.
- Research materials and apply analytical thinking to gain deeper understanding of the client requirement
- Prepare an outline of the recommended solution; Validate the recommended solution with the Project manager
- Share final proposal with client for select projects and ensure conversion through engagement and follow through.
Project Management and Delivery:
- Own one segment, area of work within the industry cluster and be responsible for its growth
- Independently deliver solutions across the suite of Career Products segments such as Compensation benchmarking, Benefits benchmarking, pay structures, titling etc. Work as a member of a team in large projects
- Create a project plan based on the scope of work agreed with the client; Seek sign-off from the Project Manager and client project team on the plan; Schedule meetings with client points of contact as required per the project plan; Monitor and report progress against deliverables to the client and project team on an ongoing basis; Escalate any delays in the delivery of key milestones to the Project Manager
- Identify key clients in the industry segment assigned / owned
- Meet prospective clients and present solutions
- Create proposals for prospective clients; Interact with clients for preliminary information;
Modify proposals as required
What you need to have:
- MBA/Post Graduation in Human Resources or equivalent from premier B school (2015-2019 passout)
- 3-5 years of experience post qualification
- Relevant experience in compensation domain (prior consulting experience is preferable)