Talent Acquisition Lead at WeWork
Views:13023 Applications:1194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:139
WeWork - Enterprise Account Director (8-11 yrs)
WeWork is currently seeking an Account Director. As a successful Account Director, your primary responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to) :
- Manage a book for Fortune 500 accounts in your market.
- Work closely with Account Management Team to optimize the member experience.
- Run the entire sales process, from qualification to close.
- Align product, operations and real estate resources to support enterprise business.
Role Overview & Responsibilities :
- Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quotas.
- Develop sales strategies to form meaningful relationships with corporate heads of real estate, CFOs, Heads of HR and other business leaders to grow existing accounts.
- Work closely with Enterprise Business Development team to develop targeted account list.
- Collaborate with WeWork internal teams to deliver results.
- Utilize Salesforce to properly track and report Sales progress.
- Be a creative thinker who looks outside of the box to find solutions to meet growing sales targets.
- Communicate the WeWork brand and lifestyle to the enterprise community, to highlight our culture enhancing benefits to corporate organizations.
Skills & Qualifications :
- Masters Degree in Business, Investment Banking or related field
- At least 8 years of direct sales experience and comfortable negotiating complex deals
- At least 3 years experience working in the Real Estate sector
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience in a hyper-growth environment, ideally operating in a client facing capacity
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong communication and sales skills.
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit : WeWork is growing incredibly quickly, meaning each employee will be given significant responsibility and autonomy. This will mean hard work, but will also mean much room for innovation in developing processes and/or programs that could benefit the company and create room for significant personal and career growth
- Exceptional organization skills and multitasking skills
- Strong executive presence - experience and comfort level working with C-level and executives
About the Company :
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.