Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:1352 Applications:315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Vice President - Investor Relations - NBFC (10-16 yrs)
Position based with a listed NBFC in Mumbai
- This role is expected to apply his/her professional knowledge and expertise to support CFO in strategic business planning activities and Investor Relations management. We are looking for someone who will work closely with senior executives across the group to advance strategically important projects and action the communication to key external and internal stakeholders and shareholders.
- The Head of Investor Relations is responsible for ensuring the company is appropriately and strategically positioned with analysts, investors, and all stakeholders. The holder of this job reports directly to the CFO, and is responsible for creating the appropriate strategy, framework, and tactics, as well as for providing a very compelling investor relations roadmap
- Lead the IR vertical and be the company's spokesperson to the internal and external stakeholders
- Closely work with the Board of Directors and appraise them on current trends,competitor benchmarking, stock price analysis and investor activity
- Playing a key role in managing fund raising and acquisitions
- Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors
- Manage investor and analyst communications including quarterly/annual earnings releases, investor presentations, conference calls, regulatory and disclosure compliance, planning and scheduling meetings
- Independently lead discussions with potential investors such as Family Offices, Venture Capital Funds and Private Equity funds to raise capital
- Represent the company, as appropriate, at investor forums to build potential new relationships
- Prepare quarterly summary based on analyst reports for senior management reference covering investment community's perception of how the company is being managed and their views on financial results
- Participate in equity and fixed income investors/analyst conferences and meetings
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.