Vice President - Branding & Marketing - FMCG (15-18 yrs)
Job Title : Director Branding & Marketing
Cost Centre: Africare
Reports To : President Africare Grade : B5
Basic Purpose: As Director Marketing the position is expected to develop and implement brand's strategy and campaigns. The main duty includes overseeing the marketing department, building a marketing plan and conducting competitor research, This also involves developing brand visibility on all marketing platforms, lead and manage a team of marketing executives in different businesses and to deliver the appropriate support to the business to ensure corporate and business development objectives are met. Work alongside the senior management team in contributing to overall business objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Overseeing advertising efforts to drive sales & awareness.
- Approving campaigns & measuring advertising ROI
- Developing marketing strategy with executive team.
- Identifying, scheduling, budget and resource needs.
- Review current marketing trends and advertisements to determine the effectiveness of different styles and strategies
- Analyze sales numbers in comparison to the marketing budget in order to find the profit margin and which campaigns were most effective
- Research competitors to stay current with similar products or services on the market
- Work with both the sales and marketing departments to develop successful strategies and campaigns that attract new customers and keep current clients
- Collaborate with other executives to make high-level decisions regarding the budget and the direction of the company
- Create and maintain a successful brand and image that attracts customers to the product or service
- Develop marketing strategies for new products or services that comply with current company standard
- Provide leadership, coordination and coaching to the team, ensuring they are trained enabling them to achieve the operational and financial metrics within their areas of responsibility and succeed in their roles
Education Preferred: Minimum: Post Graduate with certification in Public relations/Marketing
Work Experience: 10 plus years of experience in multiple industries - preference ( FMCG/Retail or working in an add agency)
Other: Must be a team player, a leader with excellent organizational skills. Has worked at Senior Leadership Levels including leading teams.
Authorities and Interactions:
- Budgets and authorities assigned under the DOA
- Business Planning and Interactions with Senior Leadership Team, Ceo's, FC's and GCFO.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.