Vedak - Delivery Assurance Specialist - Contractual (2-11 yrs)
Delivery Assurance Specialist - Contractual with MBB Firm
WHAT YOU'LL DO :
- You will be staffed to projects or engagements, working closely with client.
- You will execute delivery excellence initiatives in target industries (e.g., Oil&Gas, Energy, Infrastructure,) and you will have a broad understanding of problem solving, including quantitative, qualitative, process, people, and relationship-based approaches.
- You will control quality of work from team and manage time and project plan effectively and actively apply Domain-IP-led / Hypothesis driven problem-solving approach.
- You will understand and apply best practice delivery concepts and technologies, sometimes across multiple teams.
- You need to know how to navigate the firm to access best knowledge and tools and how to bring them to bear in client situations.
- You will help develop and execute plan to build client capabilities in project management and demonstrate intellectual curiosity in regard to delivery, business context, and typical client needs.
- You will understand when there is a need to build client ownership and capabilities to deliver and sustain impact and listen for opportunities to broaden the scope of the dialogue with the client and raise to leaders.
- You will drive projects end to end from set up to execution with clients.
- You will lead initiative(s) outside client work (e.g., to operational improvements, process innovation).
- MBA or M. Tech or equivalent from a university with consistent outstanding academic record2+ years of consulting experience in sectors like Infrastructure (Transportation, Logistics, Energy, Social Infra like Tourism, Hospitality, Health & Education, Urban), Oil & Gas, Mining, etc.
- Solid functional knowledge and expertise in the sector / industry of prior work experience
- Capability to drive an independent workstream in the context of a broader team project
- Comfort with ambiguous, ever-changing situations
- Ability to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking and analysis
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.