HR at V-Guard Industries Ltd
Views:1356 Applications:338 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
V-Guard - Head - Financial Planning & Analysis & Marketing Finance (10-15 yrs)
Head - FP&A & Marketing Finance (BP)
Objective : Responsible for the overall product profitability management and ensuring accurate sales forecasts for each product / category / SKU. Provide inputs on pricing and discount strategy and proactively act on actionable to meet growth targets
Key Responsibilities :
- Driving enterprise performance
- Drive AOP and rolling forecast across the Company working with Management Committee and other business partners to achieve growth objectives
- Drive business planning for all product categories including inputs on schemes / discounts, ATL spend, et al.
- Identify investments required across product categories to drive growth
- Evaluate performance of these investments vis- vis business case
- Support business in its growth and profitability objectives through insights on profitability across categories, products, markets, et al.
- Driving effective execution
- Provide insights on overall business performance, highlight actions required to achieve P&L targets, follow-up with various stakeholders to track actions
- Provide inputs on optimal price points for existing products by considering production and other overhead costs and targeted profitability levels
- Collaborate with NPHs to finalize price details (MRP, dealer price etc.), schemes / discounts for all products
- Provide analytical support (ROMI i.e., Return on Marketing Investments analytics) through evaluation of effectiveness of schemes and discounts to optimize trade spending across product portfolio
- Facilitate management reviews for categories providing actionable insights to manage variances from plan
- Support Marketing and Strategy Teams in providing business leaders with industry and competitor insights
- Support the Product Planning and NPD Team in assessing the finance feasibility of the product during each of the stage gates
- Ensuring enhanced control environment
- Ensure robust process design and adequate controls on ATL spends
- Ensure robust process design and adequate controls on pricing, schemes and discounts
- Define / design, implement and ensure continuous improvement of SOPs and Policies for pricing, schemes, discounts, ATL spends, et al.
- Ensure adequate controls and periodic servicing of reporting masters (Profit/Cost centers, pricing, discount masters, et al.)
Education, Experience & Skills
Preferred Educational Requirements : MBA (Marketing / Finance)
Experience and skills :
- Total relevant experience of 10-15 years
- In-depth understanding of pricing analysis for products and profitability management
- Experience of designing and implementing product and marketing / sales strategy
- Stakeholder management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.