Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:86 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Thoucentric - Consultant - Regulatory & Document Management (3-6 yrs)
Veeva Consultant - Regulatory and Document Management
At Thoucentric, we work on various problem statements.
The most popular ones are :
- Building capabilities that address a market need, basis our ongoing research effort.
- Solving a specific use case for a current or potential client based on challenges on-ground.
- Developing new systems that help be a better employer and a better partner to clients.
- All of these need the best of minds to work on them day-to-day; and we do exactly that!
- Your contribution to organization development is as important as outward facing consulting.
- We are invested in both, employee growth and client success!
Role and Responsibilities -
- Analyze, develop, and implement Regulatory processes that solve business problems and support business needs using the Vault RIM suite (Submissions, Submissions Archive, Registrations, and Publishing)
- Understanding of Veeva Document management Solution to eliminate manual steps.
- Document current state business processes, identifying pain points and gaps in process or system functionality as areas of opportunity
- Formulate recommendations for improvement in business processes and system configuration, develop user requirements to facilitate solutions to achieve the business vision, and address key use cases
- Lead client process analysis engagements-built alignment within the customer user groups and worked as a liaison with the implementation team.
- Coordinate with the Veeva implementation team across multiple phases and work streams (e.g. solution design and configuration, systems integration, data migration, validation, and training)
- Identify, define, and deploy best practices through internal Preferred Practices and aligning with industry guidance.
- Providing solution-based responses to Requests for Proposals/Information (RFPs/RFIs).
- Keep up to date and implement new features within the Veeva Vault Regulatory suite
- Overseeing the solution build, test, and deployment
- Translating complex client process requirements into a workable solution design
- Planning and establishing post-go-live activities including ongoing support
- 3 to 6 years' experience.
- Working knowledge of Regulatory Operations processes (submission preparation, document management, submission publishing, product registration) and related software
- Experience in working in a Consulting and/or Customer facing role, and managing customer expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently with clients, comprehend and translate business requirements, and create corresponding solutions designs
- Experience in Regulatory Operations groups. end-user and/or Administrator experience with Regulatory Operations software
- Understanding of SaaS/Cloud solutions and technology
What a Consulting role at Thoucentric will offer you?
- Opportunity to define your career path and not as enforced by a manager
- A great consulting environment with a chance to work with Fortune 500 companies and startups alike.
- A dynamic but relaxed and supportive working environment that encourages personal development.
- Be part of One Extended Family. We bond beyond work - sports, get-togethers, common interests etc.
- Work in a very enriching environment with Open Culture, Flat Organization and Excellent Peer Group.
Be part of the exciting Growth Story of Thoucentric!
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.