Head of HR at The Yarn Bazaar
Views:978 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
The Yarn Bazaar - Chief Operating Officer - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-16 yrs)
Co-founder Opportunity for COO Role .
CTC 15-18 Lacks + EQUITY
We are looking for a chief operations officer who will act as a top-tier executive team member to lead our team of high performing professional to be efficient, productive and effective. We are looking for a tech driven COO with strong leadership skills and ability to approach business from a creative point of view. If you are ready to take on the challenge to revolutionise yarn operations, this is the right career opportunity for you.
- The COO will be responsible to provide leadership and strategic vision to the organization.
- Responsible to handle the day-to-day operations at the organization.
- Responsibly to making sure operational process are fully tech driven.
- Responsible to streamline and execute the strategies and decisions by the top management.
- Lead strategic initiatives.
- Responsible to effectively communicate and foster growth among executive team members.
- Aggressively manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieve its financial targets
- Responsible in managing the plant managers at different warehouses.
- Work closely with regional support teams to drive corporate objectives.
- Responsible in strategizing and leveraging the technology and other resources to eliminate cost.
- Create and sustain a focused approach on profitable sales within the business domain.
- Helps to maintain visibility of the company among customer base and assist in serving as company's operational leader in customer dealing.
- Leading and developing the people to follow corporate initiatives.
- Proactively develop relationship with key customers.
- Assist CEO in fund raising ventures.
- MBA in business administration from a top business school is a must. Graduate in any disciple.
- 10 years + experience in executive leadership position in with trusted brand names.
- Experience in product management process and in-depth understanding of how-to leveraging technology for implementing business solutions.
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues.
- Experience of building and leading a team with focus on operational excellence.