Testbook.com - Associate Manager - Growth Marketing (1-2 yrs)
About Testbook :
The fastest-rising startup in the EdTech space, Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 4.4 crore students, 242 Crore+ tests attempted on the Web/App, and a knockout Android App, Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, and what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 600 in-house employees and thousands of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and achieve channel (Push Notifications - App & Web, Emails, SMS, WhatsApp) performance objectives.
- Creating Customer Journeys for engagement and retention.
- Planning & Execution of Product Launch activities.
- Strong coordination and negotiation skills (Internal and external stakeholders)
- Own Creative piece of Product Marketing Team. Development of Creative Images and videos (Via Graphics and video Team) to achieve quantifiable metrics like CTR, App Installs, and CPI.
- Strong Analytical and Data Skills. Good with Google Sheets/Excel.
- Strong in Operations & quick Execution.
- Copywriting and scriptwriting skills are a must.
Ideal Candidate :
- Previous working experience as Retention/Product marketer for 1-2 years
- In-depth knowledge of the various Marketing, CRM, and attribution tools like Branch, WebEngage, and Communications via Sheet
- Hands-on experience in handling marketing communications and forecasting/reporting results
- Proven track record of customer obsession.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Highly collaborative with the ability to multi-task in a complex environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.