Recruiter at Tally Solution
Views:2842 Applications:792 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:768
Tally Solutions - Senior Deputy General Manager/Zonal Partner - Sales (10-16 yrs)
A common name in the business circuit, Tally has been pioneering technology innovations for SMEs which are aimed at their growth.
The sheer diversity of SMEs makes our job extremely exciting and the fact that we own the entire tech stack makes our journey exhilarating. Tally is used by close to 2 million businesses across the world.
We have a 28000+ strong partner network and a total strength of 850+ employees. Tally is headquartered in Bangalore with 19 regional offices across India and overseas offices in the middle east, Africa and South East Asia.
Role: Senior DGM - Zonal Partner Sales
Who are we looking for?
- Good listener and team player
- Empathetic Leader with strong leadership skills
- People development skills
- Appreciates scale and big challenges
- Logical and pragmatic
- Open to new ideas and allows for experimentation
- Experience of handling different types and channel partners
- Experience in B2B and direct sales practices
- Should have strong knowledge on partner development strategies and well versed with go to market strategies of the market
- Ability to coach and mentor partner and partner people
- Business planning and sales skills
- Project management skills
- Critical reasoning and analytical skills
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for driving TSPL India Zonal top line from all Business Channels - Direct, Distribution, LFR, Enterprise and Gov.
- Manage and work with team of all zonal channel heads and drive sales efforts
- Structure and drive sales initiatives with the Regional Heads and their Team in each region
- Monitor and review execution
- Build and monitor channel performance and utilization, resource performance, partner selection and training
- Work with national channel heads at HO, providing them inputs for corrective measures and ensures that the inputs are acknowledged and acted upon
- Responsible for Partner's ROI, market hygiene and commercial governance
- Participate in all policy and decision-making w.r.t Certified Channel Business at the Zone