Recruiter at Tally Solution
Views:176 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Tally Solutions - Lead Specialist/Assistant Manager - Insights & Research (4-6 yrs)
Lead Specialist/Assistant Manager- Insights and research
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 4 years of experience in customer insights or market research. Previous research experience in the software industry will be an added advantage.
- Robust research experience across a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- Must have strong analytical and interpretive skills to frame recommendations.
- Ability to lead multiple, large-scale, research projects in parallel. Excellent project management, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills are required.
- Outstanding communication both verbal and written, presentation, and interpersonal skills required.
What will you be doing?
- Acts as a research consultant to internal Businesses and Marketing organizations. Provides meaningful and actionable insights to drive business objectives and support decision-making.
- Works closely with internal Business (esp. Sales and Product Management teams) and Marketing organization to understand key business issues and proactively provide thought leadership.
- Shapes research design, and research plans, develop questionnaires/ discussion guides and build persuasive presentations for senior/ executive level internal clients.
- Adds value to the insights by synthesizing secondary information/behavioural data with survey data. Ability to identify opportunities for this kind of collaboration.
- Proven ability to maintain strong working relationships with research vendors and leverage their expertise to deliver best in-class research programs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.