Consultant at Michael Page
Views:132 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding Role - Transportation Industry (5-12 yrs)
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding - Transportation Industry
About client :
Our client is the leading sustainability brand in the transportation industry, looking to hire TA & Employer Branding Head for its Bangalore office. Reporting into the CHRO, your roles and responsibilities will be :
- Taking care of complete gamut of activities pertaining to Talent Acquisition across the business line
- Create, organize, and implement new and enhanced recruiting and selection processes / tools/ sourcing strategies to attract talent from non-traditional and/or diverse talent pools, while improving quality of hires
- Understanding and guiding the business about the talent pool, creating JDs, market intelligence, identifying and empaneling right vendors, streamlining recruitment process, negotiation, and onboarding
- Lead the complete Employer Branding agenda at the organization (defining policy, budget, setting guidelines, carry out campus branding,)
- Manage employee engagement (increase engagement levels through workplace initiatives, control attrition, increase communication and consultation efficiency)
- This is an individual contributor role with prospects of team management in future.
- The ideal candidate comes with strong experience in TA, Employer Branding, and manpower planning.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.