Manager - Talent Acquisition at Swaniti Initiative
Views:353 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Swaniti Initiative - Manager - People's Team (7-10 yrs)
Manager - People's Team
Who are we
Swaniti Global aims to strengthen public service delivery by working with, sub-national, and local governments across South Asia, the United States, and East Asia with a strong focus on India. Our interventions have included strengthening public service implementation by working with sub-national governments and community leaders in identifying current gaps and limitations, providing research support about best practices, and connecting with civil society and private sector leaders to policy makers, and developing data-technology tools that can back decision-making processes. At present, Swaniti is focused on working on building economic capacities of communities that are decarbonizing, unlocking government funding to create sustainable job opportunities and developing social protection programs for the most vulnerable.
Swaniti Global believes that our most important asset is our people. And therefore believes that its people's team is critical to its success. Swaniti Global is actively looking toward having
a Manager who has deep commitment to governance, outstanding emotional intelligence and
a zeal to build a world class organization that believes in public service. The professional should have past experience of managing people's teams and a fluent understanding of governance functioning. Given the global focus of the organization, those with international experiences will be given preference.
What will be your roles and responsibilities?
The Manager for the People's Team will lead the recruitment, placement and retention, plays an active role in internal and external engagement processes at Swaniti. Therefore, we are looking for a well rounded candidate who has a deep understanding about the government ecosystem. Following are the core responsibilities for them:
Following are the core responsibilities for them:
- Lead strategic talent acquisition, partnerships and communications
- Conducting need assessments and build strategy to facilitate growth for employees
- Keep an eye on global governance and contribute to commensurate strategic inputs based on patterns and trends
- Designing frameworks for workforce mapping and strategy for recruitment
- Identify and maintain relationships with industry experts and mentors
- Oversee the systems to cover the knowledge being created from the delivery of projects
- Standardize the organizational governance matrices and decision-making protocols
- Manage internal and external communication to ensure strong and consistent culture is maintained.
- Take the initiative to reinvent the frameworks for increased efficiency in the organization
- Work closely with all the mid-managers and vertical leads to conceptualize initiatives for employee growth and process strengthening
- Lead the Peoples' Team to respond to the organization's growth strategy and initiatives
Following are the core responsibilities for them:
We are looking for an experienced professional who is keen on taking up a role that is focused on enhancing the processes of organizational governance and ensuring the development of team members while working closely with the senior management of the organization. The Manager for the People's Team plays a critical role by being responsible for interacting with team members functional under various verticals, understanding their professional needs, and then mobilizing resources to supply required skills and knowledge. The role plays a critical role in building and strengthening the ecosystem to help the organization achieve faster growth, particularly on the front of institutional partnerships, conceptualizing new initiatives for employee motivation, and enhancing the efficiency of processes.
The role requires the individual to understand the paradigm of public policy, the objectives of the organization, the skill sets required to deliver on projects, build partnerships with institutions of repute across the world for enriching the employees with new insights and deliver systemic interventions to foster overall organizational growth. It also requires the person to have a bias toward creating systems for sustained growth and objectivity. This role is very influential for the growth of the organization and hence the professional will be required to be a natural improviser with lateral thinking and a higher degree of professionalism and competency.
- Post-graduate degree in law, public policy, psychology, public administration, or similar subjects with a preference for those having a multidisciplinary academic profile.
- 7-10 years of work experience in the development sector/government with a preference for those having worked on the ground.
- At least 2 years of experience in designing modules and/or knowledge management and change management.
- Prior experience working with multilateral agencies and large foundations will be favorably looked upon.
- Prior experience of international work will be favorably considered.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Emotional intelligence
- Empathetic Leadership
- Change management
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Constructive Systemic Outlook with Design thinking
- Data-driven strategic planning and management
- Proficiency in both Verbal and Written Communication (English & Hindi both languages)
- Documentation and report writing
- Knowledge of effective learning and development methods.
- Strong organizational skills with the foundation of value-based decision-making.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, document designing tools like Canva, etc.
- Data analysis skills
- Google Drive, Survey Forms, and file management
- Documentation Software
- Active listener
- Problem solver
- Quick Learner
- Integral and persuasive
What are we offering?
At Swaniti, people remain the highest priority. The organization always prioritizes the well-being of team members while providing new challenges to build professional calibre and most importantly create impact. All team members are provided with:
- A clear path to develop a career and rise to the highest level in the organization
- A well-defined mechanism to map performance, work on individual growth and be a leader
- 100% sponsorship of Health Insurance for each team member
- Opportunity to work with Senior Government Officials
- Understand governance from both the policy-making and policy-execution perspective
- Opportunity to operate at the intersection of policy, governance, and technology
- Competitive remuneration
- Freedom to experiment with ideas and thoughts
- Opportunity to impact the community in a holistic and sustainable manner
- Supportive team members and experienced organizational leaders
Why is Swaniti the right place for you?
Swaniti combines the dynamic nature of a start up with the support systems of a mature organization. We are committed to ensure that our managers have the leadership opportunities to learn and grow. And work to create a work environment that also provides learning and development opportunities. Swaniti boosts a global team but we have put in place the systems to directly connect with each other. Here is a video from our Chief People Officer on why Swaniti is the right place for you.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.