Manager - Human Resources at Infoedge
Views:4911 Applications:529 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Specialist - Talent & Organization Development - Consumer Internet Firm (3-5 yrs)
About the company
Info Edge is India's leading consumer internet company. With online presence in recruitment, matrimony, real estate and education, and strong brands likeNaukri.com, 99acres.com, Jeevansathi.com and Shiksha.com, we are ~4000 people strong organization based out of more than 48 locations in India & Middle East. We are a financially strong company with a revenue figure of Rs.850cr and 400%+ increase in revenue since 2007. We also have a market capitalization of over $2 bn plus.
To know more about the Info edge Group please do visit our website www.infoedge.in/
The Talent & OD specialist will have the responsibility for creating a sustainable learning culture in the organisation. The role will collaborate with business leaders and HR business partner to identify capability gaps and manage the design, delivery and continuous improvement of learning & development programs across all levels.
Your responsibilities -
- Gather business and people insight to contribute towards formulating the HR strategy and roadmap
- Drive organization diagnostic and change evangelization for innovative people process and practices
- Ideate and evolve an integrated performance philosophy and architecture for the organization. Drive end-to-end performance architecture and processes
- Work on new-age talent management practices and designing custom interventions/ programs for identifying and rewarding HiPo talent
- Partner with business leaders, managers & HRBPs across the business to identify capability gaps, trends, and developmental opportunities.
- Identify relevant trainings and interventions in consultation with business & HRBPs and plan the annual training calendar.
- Ensure design and delivery of programs using best available learning interventions (especially leveraging new age learning methods like virtual learning, MOOCs etc).
- Contribute to strengthening coaching & mentoring culture in the organisation.
- Support design and delivery of leadership development programs.
- Carry out analytics. Publish dashboards and track achievement against metrics for all L & D initiatives.
- Be on top of emerging concepts and trends and proactively apply them on the job.
- Masters in human resource with 3-5 years of hands-on experience in L&D domain. Experience in talent management will be a plus
- Consulting experience preferred.
Key skills required
- Ability to influence stakeholders to achieve results
- Strong business and HR acumen, independent critical thinking for solving contextual business problems
- Good conceptual understanding of performance, talent, organization development and L&D domain
- Self-initiative and drive to innovate and evangelize change
- High project management skills, with ability to build and maintain a positive work environment across the network
- Excellent written, verbal communication, interpersonal skills
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities