Co-Founder at Confidential
Views:11163 Applications:1351 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Soft Skills & Leadership Trainer (3-15 yrs)
Job Description -
- Main responsibilities include identifying training needs of NHT and existing employees and accordingly scheduling and conducting Soft Skills training programs.
- Design on boarding session for new hires on Soft Skills.
- Design quality Soft Skills training programs for Up-skilling the CEC staff on Behavioral skills.
- Conduct periodic TNA to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Ensure ROI on training is measured and delivered.
- Ensure accuracy and effectiveness of training and real world application of training.
- Support OJT period by observing, measuring and monitoring learners as needed.
- Develop non-classroom communication and training materials for e.g. handouts etc.
- Monitor calls on Communication and Soft Skills.
- Provides continuous Coaching & Feedback to enhance agent performance.
- Listen to calls (recorded/side-by-side) on the Production floor
- Conduct voice coaching activities on the Production floor to improve or maintain Communication skills of the associates
- Develop action plans for the bottom quartile and ensure that they move up the learning
- Plan and Conduct Refresher on predetermined frequencies
- To perform job functions within predetermined KPIs/ performance standards.
Desired Candidate Profile -
- Should be Soft Skill trainer with 5-8 Years in Training preferably in Customer Contact Center/Call Center
- Must be able to present need analysis and share feedback with stakeholders
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills
- Any certifications in soft skills like NLP, coaching would be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.