Talent Acquisition at Simplilearn
Views:717 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Simplilearn - Product Manager - Partnerships (1-5 yrs)
Role: Product Manager Partnerships
Experience: 1+ years
Qualification: Post graduation from premium institute
- Simplilearn.com is the world's #1 online Bootcamp and an Onalytica Top 20 influential brand. With a library of 400+ courses, we have helped 3 million+ professionals advance their careers, delivering $5 billion in pay raises. Simplilearn has over 2000 employees worldwide and our customers include Fortune 1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies, and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. We are growing over 100% year on year and having fun doing it.
- Develop and build new strategic partnerships in line with business goals
- Plan approaches, pitches and own all business metrics and growth for the Partnerships line of business
- Conceptualise, execute and develop strategic alliances with renowned universities and industry giants, that will accelerate innovation and revenue growth across a range of products
- Assisting in drafting MOUs, contracts, partnership plans with respective partners
-Having good interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with potential customers and clients.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key executives and decision makers in the partner's organisation, with a primary focus on business expansion
- Build a scale in business development by collaborating with internal stakeholders (product, operations, marketing and legal teams), closely working with the management team towards conceptualizing and building the right product strategies
- Deepen relations with partners by looking at opportunities for upselling and cross-selling
- Identify new areas of business growth by researching industry and related events. Monitor market trends and competitor's activities
- Re-evaluating current approaches and suggesting and/or implementing new ideas, looking into the future to create innovative and unconventional solutions, and working with others to generate multiple ideas in a structured way
- Develop a feedback loop to ensure constantly improving experience for partners
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.