HR at Silverdale Capital Pte Ltd
Views:1594 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:127
Silverdale Capital - Corporates Senior Credit Research Analyst/Junior Portfolio Manager (7-12 yrs)
Silverdale Capital Pte Ltd is a Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) licensed fixed income fund management company.
We manage several award winning funds, inter alia Silverdale Fund VCC: Silverdale Bond Fund, Silverdale Asia Bond Fund, series of Silverdale Fixed Maturity Funds (FMPs) and Silverdale Fund of Fixed Income Funds.
We are hiring for the position of Senior Corporate Credit Research Analyst (with experience in US Dollar Corporate Credit - High Yield and Investment Grade Corporates research with China focus) for investment research and analysis, with in-depth understanding of macro-economic/industry factors.
- Generate fixed income investment ideas, scanning across industries in China.
- Deep dive credit analysis of existing and potential portfolio investments covering all aspects of the security (spreads, covenants, structure, swaps, hedges, etc.), issuer (cash-flows, ratings etc.) and macro factors (country, enforcement risks etc.).
- Prepare and present detailed Investment Notes.
- Regular (daily/weekly) updates on fixed income strategy, macro factors, trends, fixed income securities pricing, portfolio positioning and market dynamics.
- Develop professional relationships with other analysts, and other industry experts.
- Assist in portfolio monitoring, risk management and support, including trade monitoring, big data analytics, market alerts, algorithms, etc.
- MBA, CFA, CA, Engineering background, with passion for investing and strong programming skills
- Experience of 4+ years in corporate credit research with focus on Chinese bonds
- Comfortable with real life uncertainties and ability to manage tight timelines
- Candidates lacking proficiency in MS-Excel, VBA, Macros to refrain from applying
- Exposure to Bloomberg and the ability to handle large data (Python)
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.