Associate Consultant at Crescendo
Views:1619 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Research Analyst - KPO (5-10 yrs)
- Senior Research Analyst job opportunity in New Delhi for a professional holding at least 5 years of experience in secondary research and consulting environment. You will conduct research for large institutions across the globe to provide market intelligence and strategic research to analyse the dynamic trends (providing market entry end-to-end support) .
- Our client is looking to hire an individual who has in-depth understanding of primary/secondary & qualitative research experience and business requirements of clients across the different geographies for consultations and engagements.
- You will be responsible for End to End Project Management (project planning, delivery) and handing the responsibility of Client Management & Team Management.
If this sounds exciting please apply with us!
Location : New Delhi
Your Employer : A well-established firm enabling global corporates and institutions to enter and expand by providing end-to-end support.
- Conducting market research focusing on educational industry & corporates across required geographies.
- Planning and executing multiple projects including market entry strategy, market sizing, market intelligence, market strategy studies, company profiling,competitive benchmarking (Primary & Secondary Research)
- Mentoring & Coaching a team of Research Analysts
- Getting client buy-in & ensuring closure of all work streams & being responsible for Client Management.
- Using best practice techniques and authentic sources for research on different sectors, topics and geographies.
The Successful Candidate :
- Masters qualification from leading B-schools with 5-10 years of experience in research and consulting.
- Goods hands on conducting Primary and Secondary research specifically qualitative research.
- Extensive experience in conducting market research studies competitive benchmarking, market intelligence, market sizing, Market entry strategy,company profiling
- Good hold on statistical tools.
- Multitasking for various projects with various stakeholders.
- 3+ Years of team handling experience.
What is in it for you?
- Exceptional career growth.
- Opportunity to work with globally competitive firm.