Owner at Corporate Search
Views:1095 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Senior Manager - Employee Relations/Industrial Relations - FMCG - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (7-12 yrs)
1. Ensuring deployment and tracking of unit-based ER & IR roadmap.
2. Support in formulation of various organization wide ER policies in line with applicable Government guidelines and directives.
3. Contribute inputs on Blue collar workforce deployment, pay, performance management, training and skills enhancement to fulfil the overall productivity agenda of Supply & Logistics.
4. Suggest the philosophy and risk associated with deploying contract labor and various associated factors such as workforce ratio (FTE to Contract), and other legal considerations for PAN India operations
5. Building Rhythm on the usage of Self Compliance tool and highlight the non-compliance scorecard on monthly basis
6. Suggesting ER projects.
7. Benchmarking ER & IR philosophies Internally and externally
8. Maintaining and Updating the ER repository of all units
9. On need basis support unit HR team in the resolution of specific disciplinary or grievance cases, including acting as an arbiter between the workman/ union and management, when required
10. Drive and govern ring fencing initiatives for the units at corporate level by mapping all plants from the viewpoint of external environment and trade union management complexity.
11. Hands-on exposure with misconduct handling as per law of the land. Also the person should be experienced in handling industrial disputes effectively as per the process flow of conciliation, arbitration and adjunction
12 . Experience in handling all the ER and IR related activities for different Scaled plants in India
13. Experience in setting-up, Merger and closure of Plant operations. (Preferred)
14. Must have handled legal audits and have seen and led at least one cycle of Long-Term Settlement/Agreement, Collective bargaining agreements.
15. MBA in HR from premier B-School
- 7-12 years of relevant experience
Comp all incl 40 L
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.