Associate Consultant at Bask HR
Views:278 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Senior Manager/Director - Debt Capital Market - NBFC (2-22 yrs)
Debt Capital Market - Senior Manager/Director
- Expand the investor base which currently spans across institutional investors (NBFCs, Banks, AIFs and family offices)
- High ownership role, Own full lifecycle of the investor pipeline and be the the main point of contact for existing and potential investors transacting on the platform
- Leverage relationships to source and onboard new potential investors, and partner with the Product team to innovate new investment solutions for existing clients.
- As a critical member of the team, you will represent the organization at conferences and own investor pitches on unique investment solutions and product offerings
- Work closely with the Product team to develop and evolve the investor trading platform on the basis of feedback from investors
- Work closely with the Legal team on any structural or regulatory matters relating to the platform, and communicate as appropriate to investors
- Develop relationships with key 3rd party service providers (credit rating agencies, external counsel, investment banks)
- Participate in coordinating the planning and execution of launching new asset verticals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.