Associate at Crescendo Global
Views:610 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Senior Financial Analyst - Financial Services (5-15 yrs)
Sr. Financial Analyst (5+ years)
Interesting job opportunity as Sr. Financial Analyst for a professional with 5+ years of experience.
A renowned firm with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
1. Build models that the company requires to make business decisions as well as for special projects
2. Manipulate large amounts of data from disparate systems to offer meaningful insights and be able to tell a succinct story
3. Offer suggestions and build reports in Adaptive to better leverage the tool
4. Strong analytical thought process and problem-solving skills
5. Act as a user expert of Adaptive and Netsuite to efficiently manage reports from these systems and support source data for financial models
6. Analyze and review periodic forecasts, annual budgets, and long-term plans
7. Assist with the preparation of presentations for senior management
8. Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators; identify opportunities for financial improvement and provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management
9. Work cross functionally to drive process improvements and automation.
1. 5+ years of prior FP&A experience working with an IT/ITeS organization and a strong willingness to learn
2. Bachelors degree in Finance or Business required, MBA, CPA and/or advanced technical degree preferred
3. Must be a proficient user of Adaptive and . Knowledge of Netsuite.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive compensation
- Fast track career growth
- A stimulating working environment in an established brand