Associate Consultant at TOTL RPO Solutions LLP
Views:642 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
Senior Consultant/Manager/Associate Director - Metals & Mining Industry - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (3-13 yrs)
Metals & Mining - Sr. Consultant/Manager/Associate Director
- Experience with excellent understanding of customer led business transformation
- Passionate about working across various themes in metals and mining industry
- Have worked with Tier 1 metal conglomerates / consulting majors' metal and mining clients in one or more of following:
- Digital transformation
- Supply chain and Procurement
- Manufacturing Operations
- Logistics, Distribution, Sales & Marketing
- Business Planning
- MBA (from premier institutes preferred)
Roles & Responsibilities:
Experience in consulting industry with focus on Metals & Mining business will be preferred.
The individual will :
- Work on transformational mandates with industry leaders
- Demonstrate delivery excellence
- Support in curating pointed solutions / proposals / points of view / intellectual property for the metals & mining sector.
- Participate in client meetings in an effective and impactful manner
- Travel and work on site with the clients, working in project teams at client locations
- Be proactive and demonstrate assertiveness in communicating with client, exhibit excellent communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.