Senior HR at Tecnova India Private Limited
Views:12413 Applications:749 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:382
Research Consultant - Pharma/Consumer Durables (3-8 yrs)
Company Name : TECNOVA INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Founded in 1984, TECNOVA is a Strategy Consulting firm based in India specializing in providing workable strategy solutions and implementation assistance to foreign companies for leveraging the - India advantage- . With over 1 million man-hours of consulting work, we work with senior management teams of MNC's to develop modular & flexible strategies to explore the Indian market and minimize the knowledge gap for doing business in India.
- For new entrants to the Indian market, we provide strategic advice and implementation assistance to reduce entry risk and compress gestation time for break even and profitability. For already existing Indian operations of foreign companies, we provide advisory and transaction services to increase profitability and improve performance. In the last 3 decades, we have served over 1000 global companies, many of them industry leaders (60% of our clients are from among the Fortune 1000) from Europe & USA.
For more details about the company, you can visit http://www.tecnovaglobal.com
Also, below are the mentioned details for the Job Profile :
Reporting : Project Manager - Research
Qualification : Engineering Graduate from a reputed Institute and an MBA (preferred)
Work Experience : 3 - 8 years preferably in Consulting (Management/ Strategy), Market Research B2B or experience in Corporate Planning & Strategy Development in large Corporate Houses
Division - Consumer / Pharma Team
Job responsibilities will be :
Client Servicing : Carry out assignments relating to market research, partner/ distributor search, due diligence for companies under the guidance of a manager
- End to End B2B Market research and Project Execution capability.
- Assist and support his manager in research, data gathering, analysis and report preparation.
- Managing end-to-end projects involved from project structuring, resource allocation, key stakeholder identification, primary level interviews to gather insights to eventually building the strategic roadmap.
- Meeting companies in India for Primary research
- Client facing role would involve travelling within India / Abroad.
- Collect information through secondary research
- Performed competitive landscaping for various industrial clients to assess market dynamics.
- Managed project risk effectively, ensuring seamless delivery and optimal resource utilization
- Identify business requirements clearly, execute and deliver projects to surpass client expectations
- Would be part of a team and working on multiple projects.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through continuous interactions and communications.
- Understanding of Financial analysis will be an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of Indian business environment.
Core Skills :
- Handling multiple projects at a given point of time.
- Process driven & willing to go extra mile for client satisfaction.
- Extremely willing to do field research.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and reasoning abilities.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Strong presentation skills