Human Resource Executive at Reports and Data
Views:4082 Applications:903 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Reports and Data - Senior Manager/AVP - Market Research - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (8-15 yrs)
- We are a boutique market intelligence and strategic consulting firm dedicated to attaining extensive knowledge of the market to have a meaningful impact on industries worldwide. Our stellar estimation and forecasting models have earned recognition across the business realm. The extent of our services accommodates diverse sectors of the market, assists industries looking to incorporate other regions and products in their operations, and caters to a widespread clientele, which includes numerous behemoths from the Fortune 500 companies. Our firm possesses well-established expertise in rendering comprehensive market insights and optimal corporate strategies for our clients based on a thorough examination of the tendencies of the market.
- Founded on 5th October 2017, we have come a long way in a short amount of time. Over the years, we have established offices in the cities of Pune and Kolkata, with plans to expand to other regions in the pipeline. We aim to extend our workforce to over 200 employees by the year 2020. Our company is headed by members who worked extensively in the industry for many years before building this company from the ground up. Our employee strengths map the entire spectrum of the business, with both fresh and mature talents in our team. The main pillars of our firm are our analysts who rely on their experience to formulate solutions that are integrated with the ever-changing trends of the market. Our analysts are conversant in multifarious disciplines of the market and they employ their knowledge in structuring our offerings to fulfil all requirements of our clientele. Neophytes gain valuable exposure from their leaders who walk them through the market dynamics by providing hand-holding support and help them understand the intricacies of our field. Our organization nurtures young minds by providing them with complete insight into the workings of the industry.
- Our team of in-house experts is well versed in different sectors of the global market and relies on its proficiency to draw accurate market insights and deliver optimal solutions to our clientele to help them make lucrative business decisions. Since our inception, we have garnered valuable experience in the industry with in-depth knowledge of numerous business verticals. We strive to augment our database with wide-ranging market segments to cater to our audience engaged in those industries. We are also branching out to keep up with the advancements in the global business. Our brightest minds are constantly working on augmenting and upgrading our database with numerous projects pertaining to different industries that come under the umbrella of our services. We pride ourselves on various fresh projects, relating to novel concepts like Business Intelligence and other analytical models, which, upon publication, will help diversify and intensify our footing in the industry.
- Our organization gives the utmost importance to a healthy work environment and job satisfaction. We believe that striking a balance between work and personal life is the only way to achieve optimum productivity. The work culture in our firm encourages teamwork, allowing individual employee strengths to be utilized thoroughly. With our joined efforts, we aim to become an all-encompassing market research and consulting agency. We deliver reports with unparalleled efficiency and have our eyes set on, ultimately, becoming the best market research and consulting agency in the game. Above all, we focus on catalysing our clients journey to succeed in their target industry.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing Various Industries (Preference will be given to someone who has worked with Chemical Industry)
- Bringing in Best Practices
- Design industry metrics to be used real time by the market leaders, cutting across the entire eco-system for all the high growth market, newer applications, cutting edge technology developments impacting main stream businesses
- Exhibit thought leadership in a domain or business.
- Building a global industry network.
- Improvise the quality of research and consulting projects, by adding more insight, accuracy, best practices, domain knowledge and use of advanced metrics.
- Come out strongly as Industry thought leader and promote yourself through global conferences and proactively commenting on market dynamics by networking with key industry participants globally.
- Accountable for the P&L of the Respective Business Unit.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and distill the results of complex market research and analytics, resolve complex analytical problems
- Provide pre sales support to maximize revenues of the end customers and acquire new customers by unique value prop.
Working in a team to produce programs that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organization, such as line managers, accountants and senior managers within the respective business line.
- Managing the delivery of training and development program.
- Mentor team, build efficiency and efficacy in the process, monitor and review progress on day to day basis.
- Focus on Customer Growths, drive growth engagement Model in the respective business unit, sustain and increase company revenue.
- Identifying training and development needs within an organization through job analysis
- Graduates/Post Graduates in any discipline (MBA from Tier 1 institute is Preferred)
- Must Possess Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be someone who can drive and lead a team.
- Relevant Experience in Market Research & Consulting is a must.
- The person must have worked on either one of the following Industries-Healthcare, Chemicals & Materials.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.