HR at Reliance Retail Limited
Views:2276 Applications:525 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Reliance Retail - Business Intelligence Manager - Jiomart Marketplace (5-12 yrs)
JioMart, a part of Reliance Retail is in search of a vibrant Business Intelligence Manager to join our Marketplace team and help us continue our tradition of unparalleled customer satisfaction. Reporting into the Lead Planning and In Stock Manager (Marketplace), this is a role responsible for analytics and insights for JioMart's Marketplace platform.
In capacity of Business Intelligence Manager, the candidate will be responsible for leading a high skilled team equipped in conceptualizing analytical solutions to business problems. The role will involve defining and delivering on impactful strategic projects and managing day to day reporting. The ideal candidate should be high on initiatives, passionate, detail-oriented, quick learner and with an ability to work with cross-functional team. This is an ideal position for a smart, motivated individual who is passionate about driving business value through novel actionable insights and identifying business risks for timely mitigation. You'll look to ace your core responsibilities while taking on new projects that move JioMart and your career forward.
- Create and own Analytics Charter to drive data driven decision making in all functions of the business
- To lead the business analytics team to enable automation of day to day reports and MIS
- Partner with various business teams to identify strategic projects that require analytical solutions or support and deliver on those projects
- Collaborate with key business unit members to leverage data to provide a steady stream of actionable insights
- Support adhoc data and analytical needs required for decision making
- Automate data based operational needs wherever possible as an Analytics Partner
- Create an Analytics Charter to launch tools and reports to drive data driven decision making in various functions of the business
- Understand methods of working of various functions and identify opportunity to automate and move decision making process to a data-driven approach
- Conceptualize tools and reports to equip functional users to take objective decisions by making it easier to use quantitative insights and move away from subjectivity in decision making
- Drive adoption of tools through constant feedback and training as required and partnering with functional leaders
Reporting and MIS
- Own daily, weekly and monthly MIS along with identifying actionable insights that can help business team leverage opportunities and mitigate risks
- Lead the team to organize data required for periodic leadership reviews
- Collaborate with Retail Analytics team to ensure availability of accurate and comprehensive data and ensure development of reports and dashboards required by Business Team
Adhoc data reporting and standardizing
- Many decisions in the business would be unique and require data support on an adhoc basis. Ensure timely availability of the same
- Identify repetitive adhoc requirements coming from multiple stakeholders that can be standardized and transformed into regular reporting
- Anticipate needs that are unknown by understanding the context for data request and explore additional data that might solve the requirements better
- Build automation to highlight potential business risk from day to day performance data
- Identify day to day activities involving manual processing of data and automate them with the aim of cutting down on avoidable routine work and reduce possibilities of manual errors
- Utilize Macros and other tools to enable faster data processing to enhance the speed of decision making
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Education: B.Tech / B.E and MBA from a Top Tier Institute
- Industry Experience: 5-7 years in Analytics profile
- Experience in the similar role: Min. 3 year with a leading ecommerce or retail organization with at least 2 years as a team lead
- Should be hands on with SQL, Tableau, Excel Macros and other relevant analytical tools
- Business Acumen: Should have comprehensive understanding of the drivers of growth, profitability, competition, and cash flow.
- Analytics: Should be strong in analytics setting a high bar on data backed decision making.
- Curiosity: Should have a keen interest in understanding from data how the business is functioning and the opportunities we can generate to add value to business, sellers and end customers
- Leadership: Leading a team should be a natural trait, understanding the needs to nurture and grow a high performing team
- Team Work: Should work in a collaborative fashion with multiple stake holders to support them with data and automation
- Customer Service: Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers in defined time, delivers high-quality services, committed to continuous improvement.