Reliance Industries Limited - Specialist - Indirect Tax (2-12 yrs)
- Assisting in tax planning and optimization in O2C, Retail, Textile & Life Science business & Corporate Contracts, with proper compliance of IDT laws.
- Assisting on system development, automation and processes under GST.
- Assisting in implementation of changes in GST Laws and proper application of judicial pronouncements.
- Assisting in resolving internal audit objections, enquiries, audits, investigations and litigation management.
- Assisting by way of legal research on the issues to be taken in Expert Group/ CKD
- Examining and validation of various contracts to ensure compliances and to identity the optimisation opportunities.
- Assisting on issues related to organizational structuring viz. merger, demerger & JV etc.
- Assisting in drafting of representations for Advocacy, wherever required.
- Preparation of necessary reports required for management reporting purpose.
- Develop capability through continuous study and update GST related legal developments including reported judgements;
Skills Required (Knowledge and Skills):
- Knowledge of GST law and provisions.
- Should be tech savvy and Advanced Knowledge of Excel/ MS Office/SAP.
- Ability to learn new things and ability to work in one team.
- Should possess research and analytical skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.