Consultant at Ab Placement
Views:3441 Applications:595 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:203
Project Manager - Special Projects & Initiatives - Consulting Firm (8-12 yrs)
Project Manager - Special Projects and initiatives
Hiring Project Manager- Special Projects and initiatives for a Global Consulting firm.
- The Project Manager will design, implement and oversee programs & projects that support achieving strategic intent or vision, provide advantage to significant stakeholders, and in the process, transform the organization. You will work on exciting projects that play a pivotal role in revolutionizing our business and you will be in a privileged position to be a part of the change.
- In this global role, your responsibilities will include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope. You will be driving key regional and global projects, tracking progress, as well as providing insights and recommendations in addition to overall project management. This will be a highly visible and dynamic role, with expectations to handle multiple programs and special projects at the same time and drive them to closure.
YOU'RE GOOD AT :
- You have a consultative approach to project management with excellent analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills. As a seasoned project manager, you bring a sound understanding of the role and a proven ability to work effectively in a global environment across complex, decentralized organizations with people at all levels.
- With excellent people management skills, an ability to provide honest feedback and support in the development of employees' capabilities, you are a strong story-teller with demonstrable problem-solving abilities to supplement verticals teams. You are a skilled communicator with strong interpersonal, networking and influencing abilities, and time management capabilities
- You are self-effective, self-sufficient, with the ability to respect all company related information as personal and confidential, and you have a strong drive and initiative to build a new role in a newly formed team.
- You have the ability to structure ambiguous business situations into analytically tractable frameworks and also the analytical horsepower to construct, use and communicate numbers-driven arguments and use these to drive towards actionable recommendations.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS) :
- You have an advanced degree in Business Administration or related field, with focus on project management or change management.
- You bring 8-12 years of relevant work experience, in a fast-paced consulting/ professional services environment.
- You must have at least 3-4 years experience in managing complex projects involving multiple internal/ external stakeholders across regions
KEY COMPETENCIES :
- Strong, demonstrable consulting project management experience, including design, planning and implementation of global and/or cross-regional initiatives and project deliverables,
- Ability to manage a portfolio of different initiatives across multiple business lines, geographies, and cultures.
- Experienced in creating project and team charters, as well as coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors.
- Critical thinking, ability to conceptualize and develop project strategy, scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Experienced in agile methodologies and you have ample experience with project management tools (Slack, Trello, MS Project etc).
- Ability to identify, analyze and prepare mitigation tactics to minimize project risks, as well as being expertly experienced in partnering with key stakeholders and teams in understanding their organizational development, change, or culture development needs, and provide recommendations for intervention strategies.
- Strategic and creative thinking to execute multiple, competing demands under pressure
YOU'LL BE TRAVELLING : YES, 50%