Manager - Client Relations at Addrec Solutions
Views:347 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Program Manager - ESG (8-12 yrs)
The Group has identified sustainability and broader elements of ESG as a priority in the next phase of its growth. The Group sustainability function will focus on group level policies, processes and guidelines, education, capacity building, quality and governance of ESG-related issues, identification of Group level ESG ambitions, its linkages to corporate brand and advising business units on low-carbon solutions.
- Experience of at least 8 - 10 Years in ESG, Sustainability and Climate Change.
- A great attitude and a passion for the environment and making a difference.
- Degree in Environment or any other engineering discipline (chemical engineering preferred) with work experience in climate change area.
- Good quantitative skills and proficiency in statistical analysis.
- Experience in carbon modelling, climate change scenario analysis and risk assessments
- Experience of working on carbon-offset and RE sourcing strategies
- Experience of working on Social and Governance dimension in ESG
- Excellent know-how of ESG reporting and Rating Framework
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in project management and demonstrated ability to coordinate among various stakeholders.
- Advanced knowledge of GHG protocols and accounting standards.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.