Co-Founder at Confidential
Views:2238 Applications:622 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Product Marketing Lead - Retention & Renewal - BFS (6-11 yrs)
- Drive retention funnel and grow the adoption of EWA category for acquired customers
- Plan online and offline marketing campaigns to drive retention and referral model (email, SMS, WA, App nudges, etc)
- Solve for structural problems at a central level to speed up the growth of the category. Identify the key issues for growth and solve them.
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal partners in marketing, operations, technology and product to execute multiple category and central level projects
- Enable retention focused initiatives for the category by institutionalizing implementation norms and setting centralized processes for the category
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Meticulous in project management and tracking the progress of all the accounts. Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Acumen for business and key parameters driving the same.
Qualifications: A bachelor's degree or master's degree in a related field"
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.