Founder at Pravaayu healthcare pvt limited
Views:353 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Pravaayu Healthcare - Associate - Operations & Business Development (1-5 yrs)
We are seeking a dynamic and results-oriented Operations and Business Development Associate to join Clinic vertical.
The candidate will play a crucial role in expanding our clinic's reach, building partnerships, and driving growth.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Market Research and Analysis: Conduct thorough market research to identify locations for setting up Ayurveda clinics
2. Setting up Clinics as per the plan
a. Negotiate contracts and agreements
b. Work with the concerned team to get the required licenses, clearance
c. Coordinate with the Architect and Contractor to get the setup done within desired timelines
3. Marketing and Promotion:
a. Work closely with the marketing team to create marketing materials and campaigns that promote Ayurvedic products and services.
b. Assist in organising and participating in marketing events, workshops, and wellness fairs
4. Drive Clinic excellence and patients' experience
a. Ensure all SOPs, guidelines are followed
b. Drive customer experience and track treatment outcomes
5. Reporting and Analysis:
a. Track key metrics and progress of different initiatives
b. Use data and analytics to evaluate the effectiveness of strategies and make adjustments as needed
a. Should be a hustler with a go-getter attitude, likes to be a part of 0-1 journey
b. Problem solver, likes setting up processes
c. Should have outcome based approach
d. Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
e. Experience in operations, business development or a related role, preferably in the healthcare or wellness industry.
Why Join Us?
1. Customer-Centric Approach and Meaningful impact: our customer-centric philosophy will drive our operations. It will be an opportunity for you to create seamless and exceptional customer experiences and will have a lasting positive impact on their health and wellness.
2. Entrepreneurial Spirit: We encourage our employees to take ownership and think like entrepreneurs. We will empower you to drive initiatives and make meaningful contributions
3. Innovative Environment: We're a dynamic startup that thrives on creativity and innovation. You'll have the opportunity to bring fresh ideas to the table, shape our offerings, and be a part of cutting-edge solutions in the healthcare industry.
4. Collaborative Culture: Our team is a close-knit community of passionate individuals who collaborate, learn, and grow together. We value diversity and foster an inclusive environment where every voice is heard and valued.
5. Learning opportunity and Career Growth: As a startup, we offer ample room for growth. You'll have the chance to take on new challenges, expand your skill set, and advance within the company as we scale.
If you're excited to be a part of a purpose-driven team and share our vision of bringing the age-old wisdom of Ayurveda to the modern world, we'd love to hear from you. Together, let's create a healthier, more balanced world.
Join us in making Ayurveda accessible, relevant, and transformative!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.