OYO Rooms - Data Scientist - Machine Learning - Dynamic Pricing (4-8 yrs)
OYO is looking for data scientists to join us in Gurgaon.
As a Data Scientist your responsibility will be to help team with building automated algorithms, the end to end data products and business insights generations.
Role requires high technical aptitude, problem-solving abilities, motivation, intellectual curiosity, and a passion for data discovery. As a scientist you will be center of innovation for the company and a major contributor to the company's products and business.
- Closely working with the core team to design algorithms for pricing.
- Conduct advanced statistical analysis to provide actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance.
- Develop new technological ways for solving high-end problems with data science & analytics.
- Designs experiments, test hypotheses and build models.
- Works with different stakeholders to identify the business requirements and the expected outcome.
- Recommends ongoing improvements to methods and algorithms.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis.
- Able to understand and various data structures and common methods in data transformation.
- Deep understanding of statistical modeling (Regression, Clustering, Decision trees), machine learning, algorithms, data mining concepts, and a track record of solving problems with these methods.
- Experience with deep learning, SVM, k-nearest neighbors, random forests, ensemble methods, Logistic Regression, Probability Theory, Bayesian/Markov networks etc.
- Demonstrated programming skills in relevant languages, including R, Python, SQL etc.
- Optional Skills: Spark, Hive, Pig, d3, Ruby
- Graduate degree in computer science, operations research, statistics, physics, or mathematics is preferable
- 4+ years of related work experience
- Great communication skills