OYO Rooms - CRM Manager (6-8 yrs)
OYO Hotels & Homes is the world's third largest and fastest-growing chain of leased and franchised hotels, homes & spaces managing over 1 million exclusive rooms across 800 cities and 80 countries. OYO was founded on the mission that everyone deserves a quality living and working space and we are very passionate about this mission.
This role is for OYO Vacation Homes, one of the leading vacation rental companies in Europe, and we are active in all segments of our industry: from full service providers Belvilla and DanCenter to the online marketplace Traum-Ferienwohnungen. Our aim is to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.
At OYO we believe that you don't need to know marketing to be able to drive growth, you don't need to know coding to be data driven. We are looking for problem solvers, people who don't believe in Job Descriptions, but focus on Impact. The bigger the challenge facing them, the more they are energized. No matter where they look, they see an opportunity for growing the business, challenging the status quo and creating an Impact for the Mission and for the team.
- He/ She understands the importance of SMS, email and notification campaigns and retention,
- Primary KPI will to drive incremental sales of existing base, generate repeat purchases and extend customer life span
- High data orientation(should be able to set/track and action upon key metrics of crm funnel)
- Manage a team of 5 resources for CRM execution to drive adoption, engagement and revenue metrics for the department
- Stakeholder management with Pricing, Tech and ground teams
- Solution orientation in problem scenarios
- Implementation and Planning rigour for key projects management
- Agility to handle last minute changes.
- 6-8 years of overall (growth) experience with 3+ years hands on experience in running CRM for internet companies
- Experience with Moengage is an advantage
- Has deep interest in how marketing and conversion works.
- Uses data to take decisions - Dashboards, Segmentation Analysis etc are a way of thinking for them
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.