Cofounder & CEO at Onsite
Views:641 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Onsite Teams - Product Manager - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (3-8 yrs)
Product Manager, Delhi
Onsite is a well-funded startup, founded by alumni from IIT and ISB and backed by VC funds and some of the leading Tech Entrepreneurs of India. Onsite aims to transform the construction industry through digitization and are building a Mobile-first Project Expense and Collaboration tool for MSME Contractors. Onsite mobile application is currently in use by 100,000+ Contractors, Project Managers and Supervisors in more than 500 cities of India.
- Product Managers play a pivotal role in leveraging technology for providing an exceptional customer experience. With the analytical and problem-solving mindset, they get deeper into the function/problem space, work with stakeholders and partners to develop a wider perspective, take an Outside-In view of the problems and create a vision, strategy and roadmap of how software can solve immediate needs/wants, setting the stage for the right disruptions/innovations of the future.
- Once envisioned, they inspire and align stakeholders - business, operations and finance, and through engineers transform their vision into reality.
- Own the strategy and roadmap for a key product/business area
- Manage all aspects of a successful software or technology product throughout its lifecycle, including product strategy development, customer insights/needs, and requirements definition
- Strong emphasis on understanding the user segments & its needs and convert them into business requirements
- Define the user conditions, ensure that they are met. Provide a user-centred perspective to operations and business teams
- Promptly resolve issues faced during operationalization by working with different stakeholders
- Act as a trusted adviser, coach or guide in the team
- 3+ years of product management experience preferably in Fintech along with an academic background from Tier 1 University (Btech or MBA)
- Experience in building payments & fintech products like Payment Integrations, Credit, Lending etc.
- Entrepreneurial mindset- acumen to guide our goals through roadmaps and define new product features and strategies
- Good communication skills to present data in ambiguous situations and be able to operate
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, strong communication skills with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trend
- Knowledge in developing elegant and simple feature functionalities which deliver a world-class user experience