Talent Acquisition and Campus Relations Lead at OFB Tech Pvt Ltd (OfBusiness)
Views:441 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
OFB Tech - Credit Underwriter - Oxyzo (1-6 yrs)
- Underwriting / Appraisal of credit proposals in line with the policy within laid down TATs.
- Analysing the Financial statements, Cash flow / Bank statements and Ratio analysis for the purpose of assessment of working capital/ Term Loan/ other funding requirements of the SME.
Responsible for the Following:
- Taking care of cases when they move to underwriting after credit processing.
- Quantitative & Qualitative Analysis of the case and Conduct PD.
- Quantitative Analysis includes:
i) Financial Analysis: credit worthiness of the client, past trends, net worth, etc.
ii) Banking Analysis: who all are the anchors, who are the suppliers, tracking EMI repayment.
iii) Statutory Analysis: check if the returns have been filed, GST has been filed, if any tax payable is there, check liquidity crunch, etc.
- Qualitative Analysis: Discuss the issues which cropped up during the Quantitative Analysis and come to know the bigger picture.
- Legal Analysis: check if any complaints have been filed against the client, etc.
- Also, the checks are not limited to only this. He/she will do everything to find out if it is safe to give money as an unsecured loan to the client. For eg, standing infront of the shop to check if he's actually getting the amount of customers he claims he gets, etc.
- Meeting customer personally to evaluate the business, internal / External reference check, FCU / RCU check
- Underwriting the cases / Customer based on the laid-out policy. Recommending / decision (Approve / Reject) the cases based on merit.
- Including but not limited to work closely with sales team / Channel partners / cross-sell team to support them in a right manner which facilitates the growth of business and achievements of co-goals and targets
- Working closing with and coordinating with operations team for the smooth disbursement of approved cases.
- Portfolio analysis by mitigating the risk and then sanctioning the loan.
- Suggesting/initiating policy changes bases on portfolio analysis.
What we look for:
- 1 to 6 years experience
- Extremely self driven & smart-working with the ability to lead teams.
- Excellent communication skills and man-to-man sales skills
- Hunger to grow in the company and add value to the SMEs across the country
- Can work in high pressure situations and completely hands-on; the knack to hustle and get the job done
- Flexible to travel around and fluent in Hindi & English
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.