Talent Acquisition Head at O2Spa
Views:4918 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
O2 Spa - Chief Executive Officer - Retail (18-25 yrs)
Position: CHEIF EXECUTIVE OFFICER - RETAIL BUSINESS
Experience: 18-20 Years
Company: O2 SPA SALON PVT. LTD.
Reporting to Board: MD
Deliver results & excellence in execution
- Deliver key financial targets (NSV, Gross Margin, Overheads, Profitability, ROI, Value Share) versus budget
- Deliver key Commercial scorecard targets.
- Achieve negative working capital.
- Deliver 12 Stock turnovers in a single financial year.
- Build and maintain effective Customer relationships.
- Work with the MD to build Commercial capability of team.
- Set, get and keep price increase in line
- Shape and deliver the customer and channel strategy of the Country to maximize long term value to the company
- Set, implement and sustain an optimal Route-to-Market in the Country and Cost to Serve
- Transform Company from a Textile Manufacturing Company to a Retail Company
- Move process from manual to automated having all aspects of Planning, Buying, Moving and Selling, integrated and optimized
Develop talent and capability:
- Ensure implementation of learning and development plans and sustained learning for everyone in the Country
- Take ownership of Commercial capability development in the Country, in close coordination with MD and drive improvements in results as measured by the Commercial Capability Scorecard
- Own the commercial talent pool in the Country and drive decisions related to key people
- Ensure that teams have the resources and assets needed to deliver desired results
- Be the standard for best practice in India amongst Retail industry
- Ability to Develop and execute a Process driven organization with SOP, COA and Process Manuals
Create a winning team:
- Drive execution excellence through strong, functioning, and coordinated Commercial teams
- Build a shared sense of purpose among all employees in the Country and within the matrix
- Align all employees behind the targets and create a passion for winning in the organization
- Recognize accomplishments and behaviors in a timely manner
- Develop a Path to profitability and profitable growth
- Successful general management experience with direct responsibility for a senior management team, and a demonstrated track record of delivering top line growth and bottom line performance. The ideal candidate is currently, or has been a Country Manager or a senior operating executive of a business unit within a sizable international FMCG, Retail or Consumer Goods Industry.
- At least 20 years senior management experience with successful progression in career
- Strong track record of delivering profitable growth with a good strategic sales and marketing plan
- Solid track record of building business in India
- Strong in managing a sales and marketing operation especially with good experience in managing a portfolio of brands
- Understand the distribution structure and channel management of FMCG, Retail or Consumer Goods product in India. Excellent experience in the unique characteristics of direct sales efforts and distributor arrangements within India.
- Has enjoyed success in forming alliances, relationships and contacts at senior levels.
- Presently managing a P&L of a large Retail Organization at a capacity of India Leader/CEO/MD.
- Should have experience in Managing COCO, FOFO, Modern Retail, Institutional Sales, Trade Channel & Ecommerce.
- An inspiring leader, who can energize and motivate the team. Good vision in leading the organization to the next level with a step change transformation. Build the business platform in the most advanced manner.
Strategic Marketing Acumen:
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to develop and implement a marketing plan, driving actions from a keen understanding of consumer and customer needs.
General Management Skills:
- The incumbent will have demonstrated success managing a P&L and balance sheet, and a track record of generating revenue growth and creating operational efficiencies. In addition, a demonstrated record of managing people effectively is critically important.
Product Management Skills:
- Product management and related product management skills encompassing category, portfolio and P&L abilities are keys to success.
New Product Development:
- Proven record of identifying trends and ideally, reapplying successful products from leading Asia countries into other markets, again supported by testing qualitatively among consumers.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly envision or grasp ideas found in other markets. Acting with a sense of urgency, demonstrate a predisposition towards action with a corresponding thoroughness in assessing ideas so as to minimize economic risk.
- The successful incumbent will be a keen listener, be perceived as open-minded, and have strong interpersonal skills so that the necessary alliances with internal and external groups can be forged and developed quickly. The incumbent must be capable of introducing strong discipline and control within the organization and be comfortable with communicating with senior management while also communicating effectively and openly with peers and subordinates throughout the organization. He/She is able to convince the key stakeholders, both internal and external, of the Company's directions.
Leadership Skills :
- Embracing the Company's values and principles, the incumbent is able to lead, coach and build a strong team and talents to win in the market. Strong ethical and working values are a must.
- Composure and social confidence
- Decisiveness and appreciative
- Collaborative with diverse and multi-cultural associates
- Results oriented
- Team builder
- Maintain rapport with subordinates, peers and superiors
- Lead by example and induce continuous improvement from his organization
- Independent, assertive, energetic and performance driven
- Savvy, business minded
- Passion for the role, products, brands, and company
- Hands-on and detailed oriented
- Capable to work within a fast paced and dynamic industry environment
- Mature and capable of commanding the respect and cooperation from all stakeholders
- Unquestionable personal integrity and professional ethics