HR at Moxieit Digital Private Limited
Views:329 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
MoxieIT - Manager - Business Development (8-12 yrs)
MoxieIT Digital Pvt Ltd looking for BDM Resource
Business Development Manager (BDM- Job Description)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 8-12 years
The Business Development Manager (BDM) will report directly to the CEO. Should have experience in the field of IT & NON-IT Staffing & Recruitment handling business model. Should have experience in handling teams of various sizes and be responsible for New client acquisition.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Generating leads based on business exigencies for increasing business and building a client database. Utilizing client feedback & personal network to develop marketing intelligence for generating leads.
- Identify, negotiate & manage strategic relationships with potential and prospective Clients, derived out of the leads PAN INDIA.
- Working closely with management in developing strategies to engage potential clients for existing and new client acquisition for Permanent Hiring / Contract Staffing, and Leadership Hiring. Responsible for identifying the competitive service strengths and weaknesses of the company and making recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Excellent business presentation skills, proposal writing skills, and showcasing the company's capabilities, benefits, and value proposition in all interactions and working effectively to deliver these key messages to the marketplace.
- Coordinating with top-level people among clients, developing and promoting the brand name. Be a point of contact between the client and the team
- Bring new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing & negotiating contracts; integrating requirements with business operations.
- Analyse the client's requirements, discuss and guide the respective recruitment team in terms of profile explanation, sourcing techniques, poaching techniques, Mapping techniques, head hunting strategies, etc. Hands-on and responsible for the delivery of the talent needed along with the recruitment team by taking the onus of closing the positions, and meeting delivery and revenue targets.
- Coordinate with client for timely feedback including making repeated visits to the client as and when required
- Conducting competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends to achieve market share metrics.
- Driving business growth through identification & penetration of new market segments.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment by developing, engaging, and maintaining a short and long-term forecast and an action plan to achieve them.
- Stay current on industry trends and coordinate with the management team to participate in networking events and forums for knowledge acquisition and business development.
- Candidates should have excellent verbal and written communication skills focused on simplifying and presenting complex information in an insightful and meaningful way.