VP - Talent Aquisition at Peepal Consulting
Views:360 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Model Development Role - Credit Risk - Bank (6-12 yrs)
- Work in a diverse, resilient, adaptive, and socially responsible environment where everyone opinion is valued
- Engage your mind, inspire creativity and develop your career
- Be a part of culture which strives to deliver an appropriate work life balance
About The Role :
Role Location: Bangalore
Role Type: Permanent, Full Time
- In the role you will be part of Group Retail Modelling team and are responsible for providing business excellence through robust model build, assessment and control methodologies across all retail portfolios and credit life cycle.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of credit scoring models/assessment tools, provision and capital estimate modelling of PD, EAD and LGD that apply to retail portfolios across the credit life cycle.
- Needs to work simultaneously on many projects, gathers, examine, and analyse data; write technical specifications for manipulating data; produce reports, graphs, and summaries; and confer with stakeholder liaison contacts.
- Portfolio management knowledge and project management skills are required to execute team processes and methodologies.
- In addition to manage the delivery of the analytical projects, responsible to deliver analytic leadership in thinking through key project decisions.
- Ensures the model owner and user's business objectives are incorporated into the plan and delivery and ensure effective buy in of proposals and decisions.
- Expected to also lead the project and manage, guide and support the team.
- Must have hands-on experience of SAS programming and statistical model
About You :
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- 6-12 years of experience into analytics & modeling preferably credit risk
- Post Graduate/Graduate with preferred (not mandatory) qualifications in statistics, operations research or mathematics
- Strong analytical, numerical, research and problem solving skills
- Well-developed Project Management and People management skills
- Experience on advanced machine learning techniques(preferred).
- Deep understanding of credit scoring and portfolio management techniques, provision and capital estimates methodology.
- Advanced Statistical software skills (e.g. SAS,R)
- Significant experience of using core banking systems and data warehouses.
- Good understanding of Retail Banking Products